With Christmas just days away, here are five fabulous gift ideas for the wine lover on your list. Links will take you to major retailer websites to make your shopping even easier. Ready, set, shop!
1) A decanter is an ideal gift that serves two functions: decanting wine and a beautiful display piece. High quality decanters are available anywhere from $70 to over $400 depending on how much you want to spend. You can’t go wrong with a simple design, but if you want to splurge, I recommend the Riedel Crystal 72-Ounce Paloma Wine Decanter.
2) To save space in your refrigerator and still keep your wine at the optimum temperature, a wine refrigerator is a necessity for any serious wine drinker! Prices range depending on how big you want to go, but for an excellent “starter” wine refrigerator, I recommend this Frigidaire Wine Cooler. This 18-bottle wine refrigerator has a sleek, tall design that should fit easily in any small space!
3) While not everyone may have a use for this, those that are not able to consume an entire bottle of wine in one sitting will enjoy this thoughtful gift! Don’t let leftover wine go to waste, simply use this Vacuum Wine Preserver to save excess wine to enjoy the following day. For the small price tag, it will be well worth it to invest in this device to make sure not a drop of your delicious wine is compromised.
4) Short on space? Here are two solutions – one for storing wine bottles, another for storing wine glasses! This 5-Bottle Wall Mount-Stacking Wine Rack is perfect for putting those beautiful bottles on display. Just make sure to mount it on a wall that doesn’t get direct sunlight. To keep wine glasses out of your precious cabinet space, install this Mounted Stemrack and keep your wine glasses organized and easily accessible!
5) Cheese is a wonderful pairing with wine and I have yet to meet a wine lover that is not also a cheese lover! Put together a gift of accessories that can be used together or on their own, whether entertaining, or enjoying an evening snack. This Cheese Dome is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Make sure your guests know what they are eating with these reusable Cheese Markers. Finish this gift off with a set of two Cheese Knives and hope to be invited over soon to enjoy some wine and cheese!
Have a wonderful holiday season filled with good food, wine, and loved ones!
Do you have a favorite wine related gift idea?